Zivame is India’s Largest Online Lingerie Destination. Founded in 2011, Zivame has grown by leaps and bounds. We offer over 5000 styles of lingerie in 100 sizes. We ship 2 lakh products every month, selling 4 bras every minute. Zivame is backed by distinguished investors through a funding of $48 million. For more details, visit zivame.com
Sr. UX Designer, Bangalore
We are looking for a senior user experience designer to create best-in-class user experience for our online and offline properties (website, apps, fit-stores etc). The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must. The ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented feature design is imperative.
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Design the visual design of the web and software applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior leadership for review and feedback
- Contribute to the User Experience group's shared knowledge of user-centered design and research methodologies
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
- 4 or more years of UX design experience for websites and applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and mobile devices
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric design solutions
- Strong conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes, visual design comps and interactive prototypes
- Strong working knowledge of design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- HFI Certified (CUA , CXA)
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, HCI or equivalent
- Professional experience with a variety of design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Animation & Motion Graphics
We will ask you to share your portfolio and profile. If we like it, we would have a short telephonic conversation to see if we’re a potential match for each other. It will be followed by a take-home assignment asking you to solve a design problem. If we like your solution, we’ll have 2-3 rounds of face-to-face interviews! If everything goes fine, we’ll be working together!
How to Apply
Email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: Job description pdf attached.