CUA Central

A worldwide community for Certified Usability Analysts

Uncategorized (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where should the buttons be for a row in grid?

I have a grid that lists the report type. I have a few action ons for each row item such as delete, edit and active/inactive toggle status…

Started by Roma

1 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Vaibhavi Uchil

Persona Methods & Outputs

Hello, We are in the early stages of replacing our current personas to guide our design and development efforts. There is a general feelin…

Started by Lon Hetrick

11 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Dan Wendling

Online Video Site

What is the best way to promote an online video site? Social Media? Mobile App? Which is more effective and need some supporting answers to…

Started by Sajin Das

0 Oct 4, 2010

Photo gallery plug-in with Comments and Rating features in word press.

Can somebody help me in finding a good photo gallery plug-in with Comments and Rating features in word press.Saj

Started by Sajin Das

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Sajin Das

Airline Website Usability - Article

Just came across this Article on Airline Website Usability. Thought of sharing it here...

Started by Abhijit Sagade

0 May 7, 2010

Writing Usability Best Practices doc

Hi everyone, Has anyone ever created a usability best practices document for their organization? I'm in the process of doing that. Have a s…

Started by Janica Vogler

9 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Prameela Jeppu

Help! Got my first freelance usability project. What to do (or not to do) to make it a success?

My first freelance usability project, yay! Instead of working on the same type of products over and over again, I've always wanted to take…

Started by Jennifer Wang

10 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Kim Grimley

Usability of this forum

I have been wondering why the comments on this forum (and blog posts for that matter) are sorted the way that they are sorted. It seems ver…

Started by Charles Boyung

10 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Charles Boyung

Hover versus click

We're putting an inline glossary in a science website targeting teenagers. The team is split on wanting the glossary definition activated o…

Started by Colleen Kaiser

8 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Morgan Wadsworth

What'll make Visio wireframes easier?

I'm required to use Visio. I'm wasting TONS of time. Is there anything that will make it easier to produce wireframes in Visio, other than…

Started by Jerome Ryckborst

19 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Jerome Ryckborst

RSS

UX Research Review Archives

September 2015

August 2015

July 2015

June 2015

May 2015

April 2015

© 2017   Created by Human Factors International   Powered by